My Techno Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Techno Zone

PortaliForumKërkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

Need for Speed Carbon

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numri i postimeve : 198

Need for Speed Carbon Empty
MesazhTitulli: Need for Speed Carbon   Need for Speed Carbon I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Need for Speed Carbon 43645p10

Need for Speed is one of the most famous car game sagas in the world. This latest and eagerly-awaited carbon version is perfect for players who relish the excitement of driving where the only limits are the ones they themselves set.

For those of you who are already familiar with this game, I am going to tell you about some of the new features included in this version and for those of you who are not, I am sure that you will soon become hooked on the thrill and spills of this exciting game:

You can tune your vehicle until it is the way you want it: all the colours you can imagine, xenon headlights, tinted windscreens, and all manner of decorative elements. TOTALLY UNLIMITED
Carbon contains new driving challenges and you can set your vehicle’s speed.
This version sees the return of street racing competitions.
The graphics have been completely overhauled
You have a very powerful personalisation system.
Carbon is a new story that takes place in Carbon Canyon. In this version you are not only driving, but you are the boss of a crew that has been out of town and now is faced with re-conquering it sector by sector. Speed is not enough; you have to show off your skills by street racing, driving on two wheels, etc. It is the ultimate driving challenge.

Software name
Need for Speed Carbon

License type
Demo

Available languages

en
Category: Action
File Size: 662.71 MB
Developer: Need for Speed Carbon
Need for Speed Carbon Checked against Virus and Spyware:
Yes
Need for Speed Carbon Compatible Operating Systems:
2000,Windows Xp
Download : http://downloads.phpnuke.org/lv/software/download/kl665155.htm?lang=en
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
http://itsmy.techno-zone.net

Need for Speed Carbon
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1